Address:- Waghodia chokadi,NH-8
At Post:- Piparia,
City or Suburb:- waghodia
State or Province:- GUJARAT
Postal / ZIP Code:- 391760
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR B.Sc. NURSING PROGRAMME
These rules and regulations are framed as per directives of Indian Nursing Council and MOA of SUMANDEEP VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY.
This course shall be under the Allied Health Sciences Faculty.
3. Nomenclature of Degree:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing [B.Sc. Nursing]
4. Criteria for the Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course:
1) The minimum age of admission shall be17 years but not more than 35 years on or before 31st Dec of the year of admission.
2) The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of -
Ø Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2 course).
Ø Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre – degree Exam. (10+2)
Ø An equivalent Examination with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university. The student should have passed qualifying examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), English and with minimum of 45% aggregate marks in PCB group / 40% for reserved category candidates.
3) The candidate should be medically fit.
4) A candidate who has appeared for the qualifying examination, the result of which has not been declared, may be provisionally allowed to appear for the competitive entrance examination. His/her admission to the B.Sc. Nursing course, however, shall be finalized only after the result of the qualifying examination is declared and he/she produces the necessary certificates/documents.
5) All the applications will be considered for open category students but if any candidate wishes to claim admission under SC/ST/SEBC category i.e. reserved seats for this respective category, he/she should furnish details in application form along with relevant documents mentioned thereof.
6) Seats can be utilized in the same academic year only and vacancy in any one academic year can not be utilized in subsequent academic year.
7) The selected and admitted candidates are required to pay the fees of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Concern College / Institute as determined from time to time.
8) If candidate is Non Residential Indian (NRI) He/ She must submit a copy of his/her Green Card.
9) Original documents as required, of admitted candidate will be retained by the authority.
10) A candidate who has passed Higher secondary other than Gujarat Secondary Education Board shall have to submit provisional equivalency certificate (P.E.C.) from the Gujarat Secondary Education Board (within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of candidate shall be cancelled and will not be eligible to apply in future. After obtaining the Provisional equivalency certificate, the candidate has to obtain full equivalency certificate from the Gujarat Secondary Education Board before the end of 2nd term.
11) If any other statement made in the application form or any information /document supplied by the candidate in connection with the application for admission is found to be false or incorrect or misguiding or if it is found that the candidate has concealed any information/fact in connection with his application, the application form shall be rejected. His / Her admission shall be cancelled without any notice thereof, fees forfeited and he/she may be expelled and prosecuted.
12) A candidate who had applied earlier to this University and who was disqualified as per rule/s of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is not eligible.
13) The selection to B.Sc. Nursing Course shall be based on the merit of the candidate and for the determination of merit All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) will be conducted by SUMANDEEP VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY.
List of documents (attested by Gazetted Officers)
1) 12th Std. Mark sheet
2) 10th Std. Mark sheet
3) Attempts certificates of 12th Std.
4) Caste certificates (2 copies) for SC/ST/SEBC
5) School Leaving Certificate (2 Copies)
6) Medical fitness certificate as per prescribed Performa
7) Two self addressed envelopes with appropriate postage stamp
8) Ten photographs to be pasted in Application form
9) Equivalency Certificate of respective Gujarat Secondary Education Board